Who’s Eligible

High School Seniors  to include home schooled students and Continued Education  Students. Continued Ed application  is open to any non-high school senior person furthering their education.

Applicants must be a dependent of a sponsor from one of the following categories:

An Active Duty Military, Reserve Component, or National Guard Member assigned to Rock Island Arsenal.

A Department of the Army or Department of Defense Civilian employed at Rock Island Arsenal or retired from Rock Island Arsenal.

A retired or deceased active duty military member who is or was associated with Rock Island Arsenal.

A RIAWC member or a volunteer in a Rock Island Arsenal philanthropic organization.

Applicant must plan to attend an accredited university, college, or trade school in a program of study leading to a baccalaureate, an associate, or a specialized technical degree during the 2016-2017 academic year.